UniPayDirectTM is our internet-based payment service. It is the fastest, easiest, and most secure way to collect nearly every payment online, while reducing operational costs.
UniPayDirect was designed to speed collections through a secure, online, user-friendly application. UniPayDirect is operated through a trusted, well-established bank – UniBank – not an outsourced vendor. Both you and your residents will be protected by the same state-of-the-art transaction encryption methods used by UniBank for all its data processing applications.
UniPayDirect may increase efficiency and revenue:
- Fast collection and remittance.
- Provides 24/7 online payment convenience to your end users.
- Routing and bank account number verification means fewer returns.
- Fast file updates and easy balance reconciliation saves work for your staff.
- Fewer returns means less manual intervention.
- Real-time reporting capabilities focus your attention on what is important to you.
- Search function saves research time.
- Flexible lockbox download capabilities.
- Customizable options to meet the specific payment needs of your organization.
- Multiple bills can be paid at one time from one shopping cart.
- Easy-to-use payment screens save time.
- Combine with other products to further enhance cash flow and streamline operations.
How It Works
UniPayDirect is comprised of two components:
The Administration Portal is used by your customers who access it through a secure web login.
Functionality within the Administration Portal includes:
- Importing and managing upload files,
- Researching payments made,
- Viewing reports that cover transaction detail, chargeback information, and monetary posting of payments, and
- Exporting and downloading electronic lockbox files that can be used to post payments in their accounts receivable software.
The Payment Center is used by the end users and is web-based. The Payment Center provides end users with a secure way to submit payments online and over-the-counter via ACH or credit/debit cards. Payments can be made through a one-time payment method that does not require users to log into the system or payments can be made when a user becomes a registered member. Membership requires the user to securely log into the system.
Benefits of membership include:
- Scheduled payments manager
- Saving of bank account information for faster checkout
- Email/text reminders based on end user’s preferences
- Payment history manager
- Electronic bill presentment manager